site hit counter

[SLD]≡ [PDF] Free The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books

The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books



Download As PDF : The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books

Download PDF The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books


The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books

POSSIBLE SPOILERS
The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones is the second book in the Faerie Path series, following Tania/Anita and her sisters as they try to find their mother, the lost queen. To do so, they must journey to the mortal world and leave the world of faerie, which happens to becoming overrun by Lord Drake and the Sorcerer King.

I'm not saying that I don't entirely like or dislike this book. I read it before I bought it and decided to purchase it because I think it's a cute series and cute story. But this story... eh, I'm iffy about it.

On the one hand, the plot was a bit more original than the predictable clichéd plot in the first book. It's still that sweet, sugar coated, bubblegum read like the first one. And it even seemed like more development for the characters than the first one.(Not a huge amount, but a small amount to make a slight difference.) Even Tania and Edric (Ethan) have a bit more "real" relationship where they don't agree with everything and they're not all "Oh, my, you look pretty! I love you!" type of relationship like so many others have. They fought and argued at times.

But then, it was covered up as if it never happened. That I didn't like.

Some of the sisters even came to the mortal world and I'm thinking it'll be interesting to read, but all they did was complain how it wasn't good and the faerie world was so much better.

Eh, I'm still iffy about it. I think I like it and I don't like it. I think it's a cute, sweet read and it's a quick read. They're easy to read on a lazy day. I think I'd still recommend them.

Read The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books

Tags : The Faerie Path #2: The Lost Queen: Book Two of The Faerie Path [Frewin Jones] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Tania is a princess of Faerie. And now she must return to the Mortal World. Once upon a time,Frewin Jones,The Faerie Path #2: The Lost Queen: Book Two of The Faerie Path,HarperTeen,0060871059,Fantasy - General,Fairies;Fiction.,Identity;Fiction.,Princesses;Fiction.,Children's Books - Young Adult Fiction,Children: Young Adult (Gr. 7-9),Fairies,Fantasy & Magic,Fiction,Fiction-Fantasy,Identity,JUVENILE,Juvenile Fiction,Juvenile Fiction Fantasy & Magic,Juvenile Fiction General,Juvenile Fiction Girls & Women,Juvenile Grades 7-9 Ages 12-14,Monograph Series, any,Princesses,TEEN'S FICTION FANTASY,United States,YOUNG ADULT FICTION,YOUNG ADULT FICTION Fantasy General

The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books Reviews


I choose this rating because 1st it has such detail. Also I always LOVED and have been obsessed with fantasy! I hope u keep writing Frewin Jones Your books are fantastic!!!
Good story line. Kept me wanting to read more. Have recommended to others. Hope to read more books from this author.
This is a wonderful book for young girls. How wonderful to have a new series of books for this generation of young girls. (Nancy Drew was the series when I was a girl, I wish this series had been around then too!)
This book is a grate exploitation for those teen kids who think THEY have problems! Well if you think you have problems , read this series and see the forming discomforts of Anita Palmer. REALLY GOOD SERIES!!!!!!!!!
Good Book. I love it.
A must-read if you love stories about the Fae! I Cannot wait to read the rest of the books in this enchanting series!
I actually rented this as an eBook from my library, and had to buy it for my collection!! This series is a lot of fun, and this book has lots of great scenes in it. My personal favorite scene includes the nightclub... <wink> If you want to know why, you'll just have to get the book!!
POSSIBLE SPOILERS
The Lost Queen by Frewin Jones is the second book in the Faerie Path series, following Tania/Anita and her sisters as they try to find their mother, the lost queen. To do so, they must journey to the mortal world and leave the world of faerie, which happens to becoming overrun by Lord Drake and the Sorcerer King.

I'm not saying that I don't entirely like or dislike this book. I read it before I bought it and decided to purchase it because I think it's a cute series and cute story. But this story... eh, I'm iffy about it.

On the one hand, the plot was a bit more original than the predictable clichéd plot in the first book. It's still that sweet, sugar coated, bubblegum read like the first one. And it even seemed like more development for the characters than the first one.(Not a huge amount, but a small amount to make a slight difference.) Even Tania and Edric (Ethan) have a bit more "real" relationship where they don't agree with everything and they're not all "Oh, my, you look pretty! I love you!" type of relationship like so many others have. They fought and argued at times.

But then, it was covered up as if it never happened. That I didn't like.

Some of the sisters even came to the mortal world and I'm thinking it'll be interesting to read, but all they did was complain how it wasn't good and the faerie world was so much better.

Eh, I'm still iffy about it. I think I like it and I don't like it. I think it's a cute, sweet read and it's a quick read. They're easy to read on a lazy day. I think I'd still recommend them.
Ebook PDF The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books

0 Response to "[SLD]≡ [PDF] Free The Faerie Path #2 The Lost Queen Book Two of The Faerie Path Frewin Jones 9780060871055 Books"

Post a Comment