Darkness Falls Darkness Series Book 3 edition by JL Drake Romance eBooks

Darkness Falls Darkness Series Book 3 edition by JL Drake Romance eBooks
Bittersweet feeling while reading the third book in this series. Idk what I was expecting, but it definitely surpassed my expectations. I can honestly say that Darkness Falls is my favorite. I’ve been waiting a long time for this conclusion yet when I received the book, I wasn’t ready to open it.When most of you fell in love with Cole and Team Blackstone ( that’s if you’ve read J.L. Drake’s other series), my heart already belonged to Seth and all the OPD men from the Darkness Trilogy.
Darkness Falls had me at the edge of my seat. It was mysterious with the right amount of twist and turns. It was sexy as hell. Jodi had me drooling and falling head over heels in love with Seth all over again. Emily, God I love that girl, but she drove me crazy at times. When Seth says to stay put, you stay put. But then again NVM, when disobeying Seth Connors, Mr. Alpha likes to come out and play. ;) I’m only hoping this isn’t the last I’ll hear in regards to these characters.
J.L. Drake is an author to look out for. I felt like she has grown so much with her writing with these two original series she’s put out.
Check these books out. It’s one of my absolute favorites. Lots of twist and turns will have you at the edge of your seat. Make sure all your doors and windows are locked when starting. Enjoy <3

Tags : Darkness Falls (Darkness Series Book 3) - Kindle edition by J.L. Drake. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.,ebook,J.L. Drake,Darkness Falls (Darkness Series Book 3),Limitless Publishing LLC,Fiction Romance Suspense,Fiction Thrillers Crime
Darkness Falls Darkness Series Book 3 edition by JL Drake Romance eBooks Reviews
This series is hands down my favorite from J.L. Drake. I was on edge from book one all the way until the last chapter of book three. You think you know the way the story is going but she always manages to find a way to surprise you. If I thought I was shocked in book 2 I didn't know anything because Darkness Falls will really surprise you. Definitely a must read series. J.L. Drake never disappoints.
Thank you Jodi for feeding my fear of closets and people hiding in my house. Thank you! I put this book off for a while 'cause I didn't want this story to end. I've really enjoyed hanging with the two most stubborn people ever Emily and Seth, and the whole crew. Really sad to see it end. I think I need more though. Like a novella, an epilouge, that proposal? Pretty please? )
What a ride this book was, I think my hands were sweating the whole way through. If you're into suspence and romance and creepy psycho people this is for you. Just make sure your windows and doors are locked before you start ) Great end to this story!
Wow! Where do I start! This book was totally worth the wait! It had me on the edge of my seat! With surprises that came out of nowhere! Never saw them coming and usually I can get an idea with some books! Not with Jodis, though. This was the perfect conclusion to Seth and Emilys story. If you haven't read this series, you are truly missing out. This is the second trilogy from JL Drake and it just keeps getting better. Can't wait to see if Garrett gets a story cause I loved his character!!! Really people, you need to read these books! You won't be sorry! Loved it!!!!
All of the pieces of the puzzle come to together while Seth and Emily struggle to move forward. Both know something doesn’t feel right. Seth’s hyper awareness tells him danger is still present. Emily, wanting to be brave, writes off her feelings and is determined to push through them. Can their relationship weather the past and present threats? The suspense is off the charts in this one. We might know who the enemy is but that doesn’t detract from the tension. New characters are introduced and we are unsure of where they came from what their motivations are. Are they working alone or are they pawns in the game? What is with Travis? Who is the real target? Yeah, I am not answering any of those questions. Read the book!
Evenly paced and well written, Darkness Falls often left me wondering if I was reading romantic suspense, a psychological thriller or a horror novel. I loved every minute of it.
Oh wow. I'm totally speechless. I've got to say my expectations were high for this book. I absolutely loved the first two books. I even went as far as burning my kids cookies as I forgot about them while reading book two.
Ok I'm going to confess that as much as I wanted to read this book I didn't jump into it as soon as I got it. Why? I was afraid. Yep I was afraid that the author wouldn't meet my expectations. I was also afraid that it would be so good it would mess with my head.
The release date is getting close so I pulled on my big girl pants and read it. I got sucked right in. Right back into Emily and Seths roller coaster story.
This book exceeded my expectations big style. Did it mess with my head? Hell yes. I actually messaged the author saying I was afraid to read anymore. Yes it's that kinda read. The twists and turns kept coming at me until my head was a mess.
I'm not gonna say anything about the storyline. My lips are sealed. All your getting off me is how I felt reading this series and to be honest I haven't even got the words in my vocabulary to do these books justice.
This is an epic series. A must read if you like dark, romance and suspense. These will certainly be staying on my kindle for are read.
No matter how hard I try, I don't think my review will do this book justice.
This the conclusion to Emily and Seth's story, and what a ride it has been.
J.L Drake writing was phenomenal. The banter between the characters, the action, the suspense, and the drama involving Seth and Emily kept me completely hooked and I couldn’t put this book down until I finished.
Back in 2014, i read J.L Drake first book What Lurks in The Dark. I wasn't sure what to expect, but by the time I finished reading the book I was hooked on Drake, I want more books from her. It's been a wild ride, with Emily getting her self hurt physically and emotionally by the bad boys ( Lasko and Avery ) in this series but was worth the crazy ride.
I'm not going to say much -I don't want to be responsible for spoiling the ending. I will say, this book was crazy. I was frustrated, so crazy scared, sad, hopeful, seriously, I was a mess. But, I held on. Having faith in the story JL Drake wanted to tell, and she never ever disappointment me. These characters will always hold a special place in my heart. This series had the perfect combination of mystery, romance and humor. I highly recommend it.
Well done!
Bittersweet feeling while reading the third book in this series. Idk what I was expecting, but it definitely surpassed my expectations. I can honestly say that Darkness Falls is my favorite. I’ve been waiting a long time for this conclusion yet when I received the book, I wasn’t ready to open it.
When most of you fell in love with Cole and Team Blackstone ( that’s if you’ve read J.L. Drake’s other series), my heart already belonged to Seth and all the OPD men from the Darkness Trilogy.
Darkness Falls had me at the edge of my seat. It was mysterious with the right amount of twist and turns. It was sexy as hell. Jodi had me drooling and falling head over heels in love with Seth all over again. Emily, God I love that girl, but she drove me crazy at times. When Seth says to stay put, you stay put. But then again NVM, when disobeying Seth Connors, Mr. Alpha likes to come out and play. ;) I’m only hoping this isn’t the last I’ll hear in regards to these characters.
J.L. Drake is an author to look out for. I felt like she has grown so much with her writing with these two original series she’s put out.
Check these books out. It’s one of my absolute favorites. Lots of twist and turns will have you at the edge of your seat. Make sure all your doors and windows are locked when starting. Enjoy <3

0 Response to "[SJI]∎ Download Gratis Darkness Falls Darkness Series Book 3 edition by JL Drake Romance eBooks"
Post a Comment