site hit counter

∎ Libro Free Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books

Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books



Download As PDF : Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books

Download PDF Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books


Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books

This could have been a much better book - it has a cute plot idea and interesting characters, but is written in first person which gets tiresome (and seems to afflict all too many novels these days) and limits what we can learn of the characters. The writing is so-so and over all so is the book. It could have used some editing to tighten it up, but is better than any number of free indie author books I get and don't read past the first five pages!

Read Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books

Tags : Geli Voyante's Hot or Not [Elle Field] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. <div> "If you're looking for a pretty funny, highly enjoyable chick lit read which also touches on some more serious issues,Elle Field,Geli Voyante's Hot or Not,CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform,1492702552,FICTION Romance New Adult

Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books Reviews


Meet Angelica, or Geli (as her friends call her), the writer of the famous column Hot or Not. Writing the most impressive columns and getting the boyfriend of her dreams, she seems to have it all. Until, a photo on Facebook ruins it all.

Her archenemy Tiggy is getting married.

Tiggy is also Geli’s stepsister and she has to attend the wedding. Just how on earth, the most selfish bitch got the most gorgeous and nicest man in the world?

There are things about Geli that I loved. I was so impressed with her way of doing her job. I laughed so hard at the conversation about Hilary-Obama marathon. Poor Geli, she thought it was all about two sportists running a real marathon. Well, not everyone is interested in politics. On the other hand, seeing all friends’ statuses changed into “engaged”, makes her feel jelous. Her sister is getting married, her archenemy is getting married, however she is not getting married. So what!?! She’s just twenty-five. Everyone has fears that will stay single for the rest of the life while all the others are getting married. But Geli suddenly starts to show interest for Tiggy’s boyfriend. Not Hot, at least for me. Her attitude was little bit annoying sometimes, but that made her appear only more real. Nor good or bad, just ordinary girl with feelings.

Geli’s family life is like a telenovela. Tiggy was her best friend until she lost her virginity with Geli’s boyfriend. Geli and Tiggy’s families were best friends until Tiggy’s father died and couple of months later, Geli’s father divorced her mom and married Tiggy’s mom. So the girl she hated the most became her stepsister. And she hates her.

Theo is Geli’s gorgeous boyfriend. She always admires his well-shaped body. He knows about politics and he reads her column. What’s more to ask? Is this guy real?

Tiggy always has two faces. One as a mask, the other one is real. Everything is just a play for her. She seems so nice, but than, boom, she stucks a knife in the back. The author created a reading that was fun and entertaining to read. It made me laugh so many times. Sometimes it made me feel like watching a telenovela. I liked the way it was narrated and how characters were developed. Overall, I did enjoy it and will be on a watch out for Elle’s upcoming novels.

My rating 3.5/5
Geli Voyante seemed to think she’s being left out, especially after her frenemy Tiggy got engaged and everyone she knew were either settled down or were bound to walk down the aisle anytime soon. Where was her place under the sun?

In my opinion, Angelica Geli Voyante had it all. She wrote the Hot or Not column and snagged her ideal boyfriend. But insecurities crawled upon her when she saw her arch-enemies picture/status on Facebook. Yes, Tiggy was getting married and she wasn’t pleased with the news. At all.

I thought at first that Geli’s thinking was absurd. She basically thought she should be joining the bandwagon, just because everyone else was getting married. And then she got interested with her stepsister’s boyfriend. Ah, not good at all.

What’s really interesting in this story was how Geli and Tiggy became mortal enemies when they initially started out as friends. Their respective family dramas pinched my heart in the most fascinating way. They even had me laughing all the way until the end. Yes, believe it or not, Geli Voyante is a troublesome character that can get you hot or not. Elle Field deserves to have a field day for this delightfully written story! My heart smiles for you!
Oh my goodness! This book was so clever! Once I got past the fact that Geli was British (slang kept throwing me), but I really loved how quick-witted she was.

The story moved on at a really fast clip, mostly because Geli's stream-of-consciousness rambling actually made sense and made me laugh along with her shenanigans. I honestly thought her rivalry with Tiggy was ridiculous, at first, but at the same time, what girl can't relate to her sworn enemy from childhood?

This is the kind of story that makes for a quick, fun weekend read. I was reading and couldn't put it down. Every spare second, I found myself reaching for my kindle to continue on Geli's journey and take a closer look into Geli's world (I seriously wanted her flat/apartment. It just sounded amazing, and if I could live with my best friend, too, I would. There were so many parts of Geli's life that made me seriously jealous from her job to her clothes, and her relationships.

It was slightly predictable, but most Chick Lit is, and I am perfectly okay with that. Sometimes you don't want to read anything too deep, and after the book I'd read before this one, I was wanting something on the lighter side. I really enjoyed this book, and want to go read more by Elle Field!
LOVE this book! I read both of her books in a day, I couldn't put them down. Can't wait for more.
I had a blast reading. It's a clever, smart, sexy with delicious drama and a cheeky ending which I can easily imagine in a Bollywood Rom-Com. It will leave you smiling, a little hot n bothered yet satisfied like a having your cake n eating it too guilt free, pick up this fun read now.
This could have been a much better book - it has a cute plot idea and interesting characters, but is written in first person which gets tiresome (and seems to afflict all too many novels these days) and limits what we can learn of the characters. The writing is so-so and over all so is the book. It could have used some editing to tighten it up, but is better than any number of free indie author books I get and don't read past the first five pages!
Ebook PDF Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books

0 Response to "∎ Libro Free Geli Voyante Hot or Not Elle Field 9781492702559 Books"

Post a Comment