site hit counter

[1DH]∎ PDF Gratis How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books

How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books



Download As PDF : How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books

Download PDF How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books


How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books

I bought this book for my penguin loving daughter and was very disappointed to discover only the cover and first page have penguins on them. The rest of the book is about how different kinds of animals play. This is still a cute book, but I’m giving it 3 stars because this book was for her penguin themed birthday party and will not work for what I purchased it for.

Read How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books

Tags : How Do Penguins Play? [Diane Muldrow, David M. Walker] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. This playful rhyming Little Golden Book asks, How do penguins play? Children will delight in watching bear cubs, seals,Diane Muldrow, David M. Walker,How Do Penguins Play?,Golden Books,0375865012,Animals - General,Humorous Stories,Imagination & Play,Animal behavior,Animals,Animals;Habits and behavior;Fiction.,Play,Play;Fiction.,Stories in rhyme,Stories in rhyme.,Children's BooksAges 4-8 Fiction,Children: Preschool,Easy Fiction,Fiction,Habits and behavior,JUVENILE,JUVENILE FICTION Animals General,JUVENILE FICTION Humorous Stories,JUVENILE FICTION Imagination & Play,Juvenile Fiction,Juvenile FictionHumorous Stories,Juvenile FictionImagination & Play,Juvenile Preschool Ages 2-4,Monograph Series, any,PRESCHOOL PICTURE STORY BOOKS,PRESCHOOL STORIES IN RHYME,Picture Book,Picture storybooks,United States,amimal playtime; animals playing; animals having fun; animal playtime; books for 2 year olds; books for 3 year olds; books for 4 year olds; childrens books by age 1-3; toddler books ages 1-3; kids books ages 2-4; childrens books by age 3-5; preschool books; picture books; penguin books for kids; imagination; penguin gifts; penguins; toddler books; animals; books for 5 year old girls; books for 3 year old girls; books for 4 year old girls; books for toddlers; books for 4 year old boys; books for 3 year old boys,penguin books for kids;penguin gifts;penguins;picture books;animals;toddler books;books for 2 year olds;kids books ages 2-4;books for 4 year olds;books for 3 year olds;childrens books by age 3-5;childrens books by age 1-3;toddler books ages 1-3;books for 5 year old girls;books for 3 year old girls;books for toddlers;books for 4 year old girls;childrens books ages 1-3;books for 4 year old boys;toddler books ages 2-4;books for 3 year old boys;books for 5 year old boys;animal books,JUVENILE FICTION Animals General,JUVENILE FICTION Humorous Stories,JUVENILE FICTION Imagination & Play,Juvenile FictionHumorous Stories,Juvenile FictionImagination & Play,Children's BooksAges 4-8 Fiction,Fiction,Habits and behavior,Preschool Picture Story Books,Juvenile Fiction,Children: Preschool,Picture storybooks

How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books Reviews


Very dissapointed in this book. Colors are faded and the toddler lost interest right away. This was unusual because she sits with her books & loves them.
Seriously! I thought this book was about Penguins.The only mention of penguins is in the title and a single sentence of the first page. Should be titled "How Do Animals Play." This Golden book was also much lesser quality then the books you buy in the store a couple of the pages were separated from the binding. That wouldn't of bothered me. I was super excited to receive this book and then sorely disappointed. I wanted a penguin childrens book.
Its an ok book but the title has nothing to do with the book and I hate when publishers do that with children's books. My son's first birthday party was winter/penguin themed so I bought this for that - cute display and gift in one. Except only the first page is about penguins, the rest is about how other animals play. Cute but not what I was looking for.
The book is super cute. I bought it for my 2 year old believing it was a book about penguins. It actually features a different animal on each page. It was a little disappointing for my penguin lover, but we still like it.
Cute book. Short sentences on each page. Just know that only 1 page of the book is about penguins. Many other animals are referenced throughout the book at well.
My daughter-in-law is a penguin lover and I was having a hard time coming up with unique gifts this Christmas, so I decided to buy her the silliest things I could find that related to penguins. This is an adorable book for kids...and not too shabby for adults, either. It made her laugh, which was why I bought it!
I'm very disappointed in this book. I honestly would give it a zero if I could. I bought this book along with two penguins for my grandchildren. The title of the book "How do penguins play?" The very first page is the only page that even mentions penguins. Each page is about a different animal.
I bought this book for my penguin loving daughter and was very disappointed to discover only the cover and first page have penguins on them. The rest of the book is about how different kinds of animals play. This is still a cute book, but I’m giving it 3 stars because this book was for her penguin themed birthday party and will not work for what I purchased it for.
Ebook PDF How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books

0 Response to "[1DH]∎ PDF Gratis How Do Penguins Play? Diane Muldrow David M Walker 9780375865015 Books"

Post a Comment